A few things to cover in your last few days!
- Clean your locker Wednesday!
- Senior exit walk will be Thursday, wait for the announcement during your last exam to be excused to go to the PAC. You will miss the walk if you don't get there quickly, so take your things with you to your last exam.
- Senior walk will go from the PAC lobby (where you will get your senior medal), around the west area by the library, out to the main hallway, down to the east, start at the 300 wing and circle around to 700, and out the Main office doors. You may want to park accordingly on that day. The students will be lined up along the hallway to applaud/cheer you!
- 5/29 Wednesday is the honors rehearsal, and you will get your caps and gowns at that time.
- Honors night is at 7:00 that night in the PAC, we will be lining up in the West Gym.
- Graduation Rehearsal is at EMU 12-2 on Friday 5/31, DON'T be LATE! it is MANDATORY and you will get your 2 free tickets to graduation at that time.
- Graduation will start at 7:00 pm, doors open at 6:30, try to be early-between 6-6:30!
April 8, 2013 - August 23, 2013
Applications for the Lincoln Schools of Choice are being accepted from Monday, April 8, 2013 through Friday, August 23, 2013 for the 2013/2014 school year starting September 3, 2013. Applications are accepted Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. 2013/2014 School of Choice Application Packet Completed applications and supporting documentation are to be delivered to the Superintendent's office at: . . . read more
Beginning Monday, May 20 th , Childs Elementary will be hosting 12 teachers from Busan, South Korea for two weeks. The Busan teachers are a select group of educators who were chosen to participate in an in depth international professional development session in the United States through Eastern Michigan University. The . . . read more
We would like to invite you to Brick Elementary School for an informational meeting about our exciting educational opportunities for the 2013-2014 school year! Please join us on : Tuesday, May 21st from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Brick Elementary School 8970 Whittaker Road, Ypsilanti We will begin promptly at 6pm . . . read more
Summer 2013 Communicator
For your convenience Lincoln posts school and sport schedules, school board agendas/meeting minutes, dates for important events, and much more . . .
Listed below is some important information that will assist new residents in enrolling their children for the first time. All students . . .
Click to view the 2012-13 Master Calendar- Revised June 28,2012 School Hours Elementary 8:50 a.m. to 3:51 p.m. . . .
On August 25, 2011, the Superintendent was notified that Lincoln High School had been identified by the State of Michigan as a Persistently . . .
Call to make an appointment: (734) 484-3150 Hours of operation: 8am-12pm (Monday-Friday). *Walk-ins welcome, before 10 . . .
The Lincoln Railsplitters are members of the Southeastern Conference Lincoln Railsplitter Teams Baseball . . .
Linda Burkett - Director of Special Education Tammy Halcomb - Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org Amy Wilhelm - Assistant . . .
EMU Convocation Center
EMU Convocation Center